Comfort Inn East Windsor
Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
$63
$54
$125
$116
SpringHill Suites
All reviewswafflesroom was cleancomfortable hotelsmelled freshslept greatflat screenrefrigerator and microwavestayed two nightshot tubconvenient locationshort drivewould stay here againnice breakfastenjoyed my staypleasant staydanishinns
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This Comfort Inn was a perfectly clean, comfortable, convenient hotel, and a great value for just $70 per night. I originally booked ti directly through the hotel for $84, but then the friend I was traveling with found a coupon that brought the price down to $70. It still would have been an excellent value for $84. My room was sparkling clean, comfortable, and modern. The AC/heat unit worked well and wasn't noisy, plus you could actually open the window for some fresh air. Free internet, small refridgerator and microwave in every room. The breakfast buffet was included in the price, and had decent selections of cereal, fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, bagels, and make-your-own waffles. The hotel was very easy to get to, right off the highway, with a Cracker Barrel, Friendly's, and a few other little shops and restaurants next door. There's an Italian restaurant, Sofia's, right across the street, where I had a terrific dinner, including wine, for under $30. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I needed to be in this area.

Room Tip: My friend and I were on the first floor with adjoining rooms, and though they were near the breakfast room, they were still perfectly quiet. My friend's king bed room had a desk with one chair, and my room had two queen beds and a small table with two chairs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CAROL B
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Visited from Florida, went to Lake Compounce and Six Flags New England. Good location, close to the airport, and centrally located between the parks. Staff was friendly, check in was good. Breakfast was a waffle maker, eggs, bacon, danish, coffee, juice, yogurt, juices, some fruit. The hotel itself is clean, but I will admit the carpets are worn out. Beds were clean, so was the rest of the room. There was a microwave and fridge, which is nice. There is a computer next to the breakfast area, the printer worked, so I was able to log on and print my boarding passes on Southwest. So I'd rate this hotel a good value for the money. If they can replace the carpets and put in Flat Screen TVs, that would be nice.

Room Tip: Ice Machines are at the far end of the hall (opposite the elevator). Ask for a room at the far end, that way you have the ice machine and don't hear as much traffic.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Our room was clean and extremely inexpensive compared to other options in the area, but definitely had a few issues that could use updating.

On the good side - The room was clean. The TV was old (pre-flat screen), but worked. The price was great. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very good for this level of hotel.

Negatives:

1) Alarm clock had no battery backup - unplug it for a second and it's flashing 12:00 (and not waking you). I ended up tossing it in a corner of the room and used an iPhone instead.

2) Only 2 plugs (0 available) near the beds. The clock and light take up the only existing plugs. No place for my iPhone or other devices without pulling out the clock and light.

3) We had a room with 2 beds - If we had the air conditioner off, the room got very stuffy. If we had the air conditioner on, half of one bed had a heavy air stream that made it impossible for to sleep on. Luckily for us, there were 3 of us so we were able to leave the spot empty.

4) There was no place to put soap or shampoo in the shower. The only ledge was at shin level which is way too low to be bending every time you need the bar of soap or shampoo / conditioner.

Overall decent for the price, especially if you don't have 4 people.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rick S
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Loved this hotel. Everyone was just so nice and helpful. My husband and I stayed here three nights. It was the best sleep we got on our two-weeek vacation. Vinnie, the desk clerk, helped us in so many ways - let us check in early, let us use a coupon, offered discounted tickets to Six Flags over New England, restaurant recommendations and made cookies! Breakfast was great - blueberry and regular waffles, eggs, sausages (or bacon), boiled eggs, yogurt, tea, coffee, fruit, muffins, bagels, juice and oatmeal. The room had refrigerator and microwave. Close to restaurants, the airport (BDL), Six Flags over New England and Collins Creamery in Enfield, Connecticut. One note, the swimming pool is tiny!

Room Tip: On the bottom floor so we could sometimes hear the people above us. If that kind of thing drives you crazy, get a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed two nights. We found the hotel clean, a good bed, reasonable breakfast and friendly staff. We would come back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple