Comfort Inn East Windsor
Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
$63
$54
Hotels.com
$116
SpringHill Suites
All reviewswafflesroom was cleancomfortable hotelsmelled freshslept greatflat screenrefrigerator and microwavestayed two nightshot tubconvenient locationshort drivewould stay here againnice breakfastenjoyed my staypleasant staydanishinns
Reviewed January 11, 2011

very friendly staff. clean hotel. comfortable hotel. i would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scrupper
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Comfortable clean room with everything in good working order. Fast internet and good tv reception. Ran out of tissues and desk clerk had a new box brought to room within minutes.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sue in reho K
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Convenient location, easy to find, competent staff, and good bang for the buck. Two things over which the hotel had no control: A young child in the room above us was running back and forth in the room until 11 p.m. The parents were probably trying to let the kid get some exercise after being cooped up in the car all day. Certainly it was not as bad as "teams" that run up and down the halls and congregate to chat in the hallways. The other thing was that the garbage trucks arrived early on a Saturday morning to empty the dumpsters at the restaurant next door. Breakfast was modest but the price was right! The bottom line is that this place was neat, clean, and filled our need to have a place to sleep for the night.

• Stayed: April 2010
1  Thank bellcollector
Reviewed January 17, 2010

It's comforting to see the same friendly faces behind the reception desk at the Comfort Inn in East Windsor. They recognize us too and greet us warmly and and ask if we need any special accommodations. When we have, they have always complied. The hotel is convenient to the highway, restaurants and shopping. It is private, clean, and comfortable. Don't hesitate to try it.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Berliegh
Reviewed November 1, 2009

I booked this hotel online and it looks nothing like the picture on the web. The person behind the counter was from another country and very rude at check in. Then I went up to my room, the first thing I did was go to turn the heat up, that's when I saw it. A roach and that was enough for me to check out.

The employee when I checked out said that she has been there 2 years and never heard about roaches. I told her there is always a first time and there is no way I'm staying here to take these roaches to my house.

The room also smelled even though it was a non smoking room, I guess since the hallway smelled the room is expected to smell

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business