“We have never been disapointed”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in East Windsor
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 24, 2012

MY wife and I consider this our favorite place to grab a good meal. Even on a busy Friday night, the wait is minimal. Dont let the crowd mislead you. They move 'em right along. Despight the sneers of some of our food snob friends, we love this place. We always get at least a good, but most of the time great waitperson, the food never disapoints. My wife is especially fond of the Pork chops (yes you can get a twin order despite it not being on the menu), and also the Trout. Im a catfish fan as well as the barbeque, the chicken fried steak and the chicken and dumplin's. If we want something light, the salads cant be beat. The only complaint, and I wouldnt really call it a complaint, maybe just a difference of taste, is that the stringbeans are cooked country style, which by our taste, is overcooked, but it's country, so if it really bothered us that much, we just wouldnt order it. I'm a fried okra and turnip greens always find their way to my plate. Anyway, to sum up, when we want a quick, enjoyable, and filling meal, we cant think of a better place than cracker barrel.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Food was typical Cracker Barrel, good, and the personnel were very friendly and efficient. Restaurant was busy but wait was minimal.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Every Friday for the last ten years I gather with friends and family for dinner here. The food has always been good and when we do have a problem the managers are quick to correct the issue. The staff makes it their mission to make you feel as if you are at home for a typical Sunday dinner.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

You know what to expect from Cracker Barrel. I used to love it, but overdosed pretty quickly. What they make is very good, but they simply cannot make a decent salad - really - and there are no omelets on the breakfast menu - big mistake.

1  Thank milliegordon2
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Our waitress was Kamali (I hope that was her name it was embroidered on her apron), and she was great.

1  Thank Giorgio13