“Spaghetti Rules at Henry's”
Review of Henry's Pizzeria

Henry's Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Family dining. Family owned and run.
Description: Family dining. Family owned and run.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I've been eating at Henry's since I was 3. I can't get past the pasta; it's the best ever! Their sauce is so rich and tasty. Wear jeans, wear a dress, it's all good!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have been going to Henry's since I was a child I am now 52 and still love our monthly, sometimes bi-weekly trips, it is never disappointing! They have the best home-made sauce around!~My only fear is that the Brothers will retire and no-on will take over the family recipe....

1  Thank debash4
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I first went to Henry's when I was 10. I am now 43. We drive over an hour from where I currently live to go there whenever possible. Pizza is unique I have never had another anywhere that comes close. I even next day aired one to my brother in fl. At Christmas as he shares same sentiments..he was the person whom first brought me there. Try it you might think its a little different but I can assure you it will be good.

Reviewed December 14, 2011

You won't find a better pizza anywhere around the globe. Henry's pizza is unique and made with care; adding up to a pie that's in a class by itself. It's a real New England pizza restaurant with a wide ranging menu, but I always stick with the pizza. It's absolutely transcendent- thin flaky crust, gorgeous and fresh toppings: these guys know what they're doing.

Connecticut is known for great pizza, mostly down on the shoreline. Henry's is better, which makes it the best kept secret in the state.

If you think you've tried every type of pie out there, try this. You'll love it.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

This is the one place that no matter where I lived in the country, when I started to think about Henry's Pizza, I was capable of buying a plane ticket home to eat here. My family grew up on this special pizza (coming here since the mid 1960's) that is like no other pie I ever had anywhere. ANYWHERE! Including New Haven, Chicago, NYC and Italy. I do not know if it's a secret but there is a story that one of the owners explained to me once as to how their pie is so different from Italian and Greek pies. I don't feel it's my place to tell this story but ask them if you go here. They may tell you. The crust of the pie and the rolls that are served should be in a competition for the best breads in the world. Seriously. Here is a true barometer of great pizza-Leftover factor: I would have leftovers of the pie sometimes two to three days afterwards. Either cold or re-heated when I ate it and it was still tremendous. My favorite: Large pie with sausage and peppers and anchovies on the side-Just so my wife won't leave me. And the peppers!!! Nothing like those peppers anywhere else. God bless these great pie makers. As for the other food, I have no idea. I can't get past the pizza!

1  Thank Richards66