“A good call for lunch today!!”

Maine Fish Market & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in East Windsor
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My wife and I had planned on going down to the shore for a seafood lunch today, but had some business to take of in East Windsor. I checked in Tripadvisor, and saw this restaurant. The reviews looked good so we checked it out. Wow, what a good deal! The food was excellent, service was friendly and attentive, and the prices were reasonable. If I closed my eyes, I would have thought I was down by the ocean. Great menu, and the portions were a nice size, did not leave hungry at all!!
I would highly recommend this restaurant to any seafood lover!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

It was full with locals there. We had great lobster there. Some of the first we had on our trip to the Northeast. The service was very good. We went there based on a recommendation from Trip Advisor as we were in the area traveling through town. Glad we did!

1  Thank LisainGeorgia
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We went to the Main Fish Market & restuarant for our 37 wedding anniversary (for as reason), for lunch. We entered & was seated almost immediately, which was nice. The waitress asked what we would like to drink, we told her & that we were their for our 37 anniversary, she said happy anniversary, but was very unprofesdsional sound in her voice, very curt. We ordered a large order of steamers, to start off with, she brought us 2 warm rolls & butter. Our thought of this person was
she was there to put in time & nothing more. She did bring us another drink when ours was just about gone. I should say I am handicapped, & use a walker to get around. My wife ordered swordfisn & she curtly told us if we read the sign coming in that there was no swordfish today, & asked if we would like more time to look over the menue, which we did. My wife ordered bay scallops, & i ordered twin boiled lobsters. After we were done I asked her it would have been nice to have had the claws of the lobsters cracked, & she told me that is called lazy mans lobster & walked away. At this point we had enough of her, & the lousy attitude she had. The reason for telling the waitress it was our 37 anniversary, was that we had planned to give a tip of $37.00, but she changed our mind.
B & J

Reviewed May 1, 2014

First but by no means the last visit to this little gem. Food was wonderful. Service excellent and the prices very reasonable. All in all a great place to come for an excellent fish menu.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I heard so many good things about this restaurant, we decided to go on our way to Bradley airport. The food was fresh, the service was outstanding and all reasonably priced. I can recommend both the Lobster sandwich and the stuffed sole/ scallop combo. Only 9 minutes from the airport!