“If you like seafood... COME HERE!”

Maine Fish Market & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Greenville, South Carolina
“If you like seafood... COME HERE!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is definately one of my new favorite places to eat of all time. It was so fresh, yummy, and good service. I had the lobster bisque which could be a meal in itself with lots of lobster meat in it. Then for a main course I tried the lazy man's lobster. It was OUT OF THIS WORLD. That's the best I can describe it. Try it for yourself and see if you disagree.

Visited September 2012

Hanover, New Hampshire
“Great food - fair prices - little ambiance”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Visited here with family at recommendation of other family members. The fish is excellent and the choice varied; the prices were fair but some smaller dishes seemed pricey for the quality. The atmosphere isn't - it should be on the beach with folks in (very) leisure clothes, packed in like sardines and noisy. Don't expect to carry on much of a conversation. The staff, while pleasant, were hurried and just pushing through the volume.
I'll go again for the food but will try to find a less busy time.

• Visited September 2012
Bristol, Connecticut
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The food was amazing! Service was good too but I would definitely go back because of the food!

The gentleman who waited on us was good but had been there so long he was too efficient and at times would assume he knew what we wanted. He was very friendly and we certainly we well taken care of but just a touch too efficient.

Visited June 2012
Enfield, Connecticut
“I eat here often”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I love MFM. The clam chowder is some of the best in New England., and I'm a native. If you go on a Fri or Sat, prepare to wait. (but it is worth it). Food is delicious, generous portions. I recommend the lazyman's lobster-nice shelled lobster chunks in butter. No work. Waitstaff is attentive and it must be a good place to work because there is low turnover of staff. They work their tails off too.

I do however think MFM is a bit overpriced. Hence the 4 stars. But it doesn't stop me from going back once a month or so.

• Visited July 2012
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Best seafood in the region”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had dinner with my in-laws here last night. It was a 20 minute wait. It was a friday night and they were busy! I will say MFM is the best seafood preparer in the region. The swordfish was incredibly moist. Baked to perfection. My Fried oysters were huge, and even though all of us had the "lighter portion", it was all you could eat. Even the baked potato was better than most! Our server was quick, funny and right there when you needed him. If you want sea food and your within 25 miles, this is the place. Most restaurants could not put out this quality if they weren't as busy as MFM was tonight. Kudos to all
Try MFM if you haven't done so before. You'll love it!

• Visited August 2012