“Not the usual Fast Food;”
Review of Wayback Burgers

Wayback Burgers
Ranked #28 of 41 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Best burgers I've ever had. Quality beef cooked to order on fresh locally baked rolls. Numerous toppings and combinations are available. Recommend the cheese fries to go with the burger. Service is with a smile. Will stop there when in the area. Convenient to Route 91 and route 5.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

They have not registered this restaurant in Bristol because it's very new. I recommend that anyone who was a teenager in the 60's or 70's visit Jake's. You will be amazed that they re-created the flavorful burgers back in our day, before all the do-gooders, ruined food. Try the cheeseburgers, try the triple-triple, try the chili dogs and try everything and see if I'm right and they truly bring back the burger the way it was meant to be.

Do it. Even the wife who eats mostly veggie's couldn't resist and ordered a second round of burgers.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Nice clean place located in East Windsor. Burgers were good. Could of used a little more seasoning. Fries were good. Kind of slow to get the order though. Full house here. Outdoor area was full of bikers on a road trip the day we went.

Located just off highway 91 at exit 45 east.

Wasn't cheap like McDonalds or Taco Bell, but it was worth it. We will go back again

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I haven't been here in probably 2 years, so I was excited to get a chance to go there once again. This was probably my last time too. In my previous visit's, there was always a crowd and a wait, but it was worth it. My clue was this time, I was basically the only one there. The staff was nice and courteous, but the food was just average this time. I don't need to pay $10 for an average burger. Funny thing was the burger was bland, but the fries were overly salted

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

The burgers are so greasy and flavorless, the toppings are all greasy too. The fries are half cooked unless you ask for them crispy and they are salt less and flavorless. The milk shackles are just vanilla soft serve with a squirt if flavored syrup. The people behind the counter barely notice you until you are right on top of them. Getting take out is such a mess, I got a chilling dog and it was so messy I had to bring it back and get a new one because it was soggy. The dinning room is unkept and the garbage a are often full. It is not worth the $8 for a burger, saw a few bucks and go to the BK around the corner same quality but cheaper prices!