“Cute place, friendly and delicious!”
Review of Country Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I love going to Country Kitchen for breakfast. My boyfriend and I have gone a few times and I am always excited to plan our next breakfast outing there. The variety of panckake, french toast and omelette options is great. I will admit, the pancakes aren't the best, but they are certainly delicious, especially if you get a specialty one like the coconut pineapple. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive. I love the idea of such a cute, down home little place. Writing this review is making me crave the chocolate chip pancakes! But their homefries are the best!

2  Thank AmakesMeSmile

Reviewed March 10, 2012

My wife and I enjoy a weekend breakfast here at least a couple times a month. The menu includes breakfast standards but there are always plenty of creative specials. Probably 8 omlet specials, many pancake options or a variety of french toast picks. The food is always served hot and delicious. The breakfast dishes are served with very hearty portions of home fries, bacon and sausage. The coffee is very good and the coffee mug rarely gets below half full. We've found the waitstaff and owner to be very customer oriented and friendly. The atmoshphere is very nice and clean. A highly recommended stop! You won't leave hungry.

2  Thank 2berries
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Although some of the staff are rabid Yankee fans, they do treat the Red Sox fans well. Brought our grandchildren with us as they stayed over and everyone was very pleased with their breakfast meal. The grandkids enjoyed the decorated pancakes. Every one left very satisfield

1  Thank Bernie O