“ALWAYS PREDICTABLE BUT DEPENDABLE!”
Review of King's Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King's Garden
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in East Lyme
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stay at the Sleep Inn in East Lyme, CT, about ten times a year. I always alternate my delivered meals between the King's Garden and Flanders Pizza. On my most recent trip it was time for the King's Garden. My wife and I each got an order of boneless spareribs which came with pork fried rice and an egg roll. My son got two orders of chicken wings, four wings to an order. The delivery was fast and courteous as they are just down the road. The egg rolls were crisp and the spareribs tender. My son said the wings were perfect. Don't pass up this opportunity for a good Asian meal.

3  Thank Chris_on_MVY

Reviewed December 27, 2011

The egg rolls are unmatched! The dinner combinations are just the right amount of food and it's always delicious!!