“Too expensive ( 30 dollars for a medium size pizza )”

Capotorto's Appiza Center
Ranked #30 of 65 Restaurants in East Haven
Cuisines: Pizza
“Too expensive ( 30 dollars for a medium size pizza )”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had a pizza deliver the other day although it was tasty I think they overcharged a bit. The website said 18 dollars so I was surprise when they charged my 30 dollars for a medium size shrimps and clams I probably will never order from them again for 30 dollars I would prefer to go to modern at state or Sally's

• Visited May 2013

“Great pizza & Very friendly”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stopped in for a slice to go& the staff was so nice, helpful & attentive & the place was so clean @ inviting, we decided to stay & eat there. We were served our slices to the table we sat down at as well as our choice of drinks very quickly. The slices were nice & hot & were only $2!! It was absolutely delicious & they were only cheese slices! I added Capotorto's to my contact list & absolutely will call & order from them very soon. Oh & by the way this message is coming from a Wooster street resident! =)

• Visited May 2013
Wallingford, Connecticut, United States
“Addictive Pizza!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have had Capotorto's pizza 3 times so far and it has always been delicious. They have wonderful New Haven style pizza. I have tried their margarita pizza, mac/cheese pizza, and their Over the Top pizza. The mac/cheese was good and the margarita was excellent. In my opinion, the Over the Top is the best pizza I have ever eaten. Its a white pizza with barbeque chicken, bacon and cheese. They also give you ranch dressing to put on it, but I prefer it without the ranch. I am so in love with this pizza! The chicken wings were also good. I haven't tried their calzones yet, but I was told that are huge and very good. I was going to try them last time I got food, but I'm too addicted to the Over the Top pizza!

• Visited April 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Good family pizza”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We ordered pizza from here on Pizza night with the family. We had the Mac/Cheese, Route 80 Commuter as well as the Apizza Center special (The works). All these specialty pizzas were excellent made with fresh dough and tasty base sauce/garlic oil. One was cooked a bit too much but still edible. All ingredients seemed fresh and tasty. We added a large plain pizza and it was one of the better plain pizzas I have had in the area. I felt the specialty pizzas were a bit over-priced when ordering large sizes. The staff was very friendly as this was my first visit to their new location in the Millbrook Plaza. Pizzas were hot and ready on pick-up. Additional deserts and other apps were available, but we did part-take on this trip. There were a few tables/chairs for seating. I recommend this restaurant for its excellent pizza.

• Visited August 2012
New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very underrated pizza”
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Worth getting if you are in the area. The plain and buffalo chicken are great.