“Good lunch!”

Aniello's Pizza & Italian
Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in East Haven
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Lunch was good, the waitress could have been a little nicer. I had the steak & cheese panini which was very good, my son had the penne a la vodka which he said was good and his friend had a salad which she also said was good. The only think keeping me from rating it excellent was the waitress.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I order it with extra cheese, garlic & basil and its always awesome. My husband and I eat here quite often and we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have never sat down inside this restaurant and had a meal. I always order to go. I have found their pizza to be better than their subs/sandwiches and their soups to be very good. This is the New Haven area and pizza is plentiful! I would say Aniello's pizza is average or a little above average. Some of my family members have sat down inside & had a meal and had good things to say.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

A margherita pizza has three ingredients, (fresh Mozzarella, tomato sauce, fresh basil) as reflected on their own menu.

Take out and open box... No basil. Ummm, really. If you don't have the damn basil, at least call. You did have my number!

1  Thank levatino
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love their pepperoni pizza. The white pizza with chicken & garlic is nice too.
Quick, clean restaurant/take out & friendly staff.