“Visit to the Sandpiper”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Went for a lobster roll and had the special, pan seared sea scallops with spinach and rice. Absolutely delicious! Still will go back for the lobster roll.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I Love their fresh seafood fried platter it is to die for and the service is very fast and prompt. I would go there again and send my friends

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Had stopped by my daughters house on Cosey Beach Ave, as I left her house the aroma coming from the Sandpiper was indescribable. I stopped quickly and got the Fried Clam Platter. The order was so large it didn’t fit in the tray they had for takeout. I ate half the clams by the time I got home; they were large and cooked to perfection. Can’t wait to go back again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I anxiously awaited the reopening of The Sandpiper. They closed for about a month, I guess because business slows down after the holidays. Once they opened again, the food is as fantastic as ever! My favorite is the fried clam strips. My husband and I often get the food to go and as usual we were not disappointed. The side order of clams is generous and really is enough for two people. And there is just something about their French fries that I can't resist ordering them too. The onion rings are great also. The batter is light and crisp and never greasy. My husband got the lobster roll and it was overflowing with lobster meat. It is our number one go to place for take-out!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

the food is average for fried or baked you are paying for the view , the menu has increased over the years but the portions are not very big, better seafood at lennys or lennys fishtales

1  Thank john f

Been to Sandpiper Restaurant? Share your experiences!