“Searching for a great breakfast in Hartford area - this is not it”

Anna's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in East Hartford
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hartford, Connecticut
“Searching for a great breakfast in Hartford area - this is not it”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

My husband and I like to go out for breakfast on Saturday morning to get ready for weekend chores and shopping. Since moving to the Hartford area, we have been searching for regular breakfast spot to no avail. Anna's looked like a great local restaurant but my husband's pancakes were quite dry. My french toast had very little batter and was more like grilled bread. The mediocre food was accompanied by poor service. The waitress never offered to refill our coffee while we waited for breakfast. I thought I might give the restaurant another chance for lunch or pizza but my husband disagreed and never wanted to return. Place looked quite clean and obviously has many regulars.

• Visited September 2011

Searcy, Arkansas
“Great little spot!”
Reviewed January 11, 2008

Anna's is a great hometown restaurant. It is a one of a kind... you know, small privately owned, not a conglomerate. The food is good, prices are very cheap, and the waitstaff is great (Rita's the best!). Anna's is right off of the highway and convenient if you're coming through.

1 Thank ccatania