“Grew up on Queen Pizza”

Queen Pizza
Ranked #14 of 78 Restaurants in East Hartford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Fantastic pizza from a nondescript restaurant. It looks like just any other old place, but it's not. This family has been making great good for the last several decades, first from the corner near where Cumberland Farms used to be on Silver Lane, and now from up the road a bit.

I don't know about your childhood food memories, but there are some tastes that actually stay with you for your whole life. I'll always remember what their amazing pizza tastes like. I live super far away now but when I'm in the area I try to swing by and it's heaven every time.

Thanks for all your work over the years, Queen Pizza.

1  Thank GunnersMcG

Reviewed June 30, 2010

I have lived in the area for most of my life...with the few exceptions of travel and Military service, including 7 months in Italy. I mention this because I personly like Queen Pizza over the pizza I had in Italy. I know there will be many comments and theorys as to why gthis is....whatever...go eat a pizza At Queen.....Enjoy!

1  Thank paradox7
Reviewed October 25, 2009

I really enjoyed the food. Ate there several days when I went to see my dad. He also loved their food. He used to eat there all the time. Love the anti pasta salad and the grinders. Very good. Recommend to everyone.

Reviewed December 22, 2006

Queen Pizza's menu offers some of the very best Italian food. The owners and staff are very plesant. The restaurant is accessable to interstate 84 and is situated steps away from Rentschler Field - The University of Connecticut football stadium.

2  Thank d_optimist