“Nothing too special” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Margaritas Mexican Restaurant

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Suffield, Connecticut
“Nothing too special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

The food and service needs to be better here. We sat at a table in the bar area. Five minutes later we received our dirty, food encrusted menus. My sister told me not to complain about it. We ordered our margarita's which were good (about $8 each). My sister ordered the mahi mahi taco special. Three tacos, nothing else, no sides came with the order. I ordered the fajita combo. There seemed to be a decent amount of food, however the corn tortillas are very small and thin.Every one broke. If there is a new owner they need to look at the food products if they care about longevity. Even though we were next to the wait station the service was barely non existent.Had to flag a server down for napkins (one per person I guess). The carpet had food and garbage all over it, however it was eight at night.Not too impressed. I do not know when the new owners took over but hopefully they will make some changes for the better.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Homosassa Springs, Florida
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Chips and salsa great, food great , work staff great, very clean, decent prices, a must go if in the area

Visited August 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Something has changed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

New menu, new management new bartender new chef and great new wait staff. Just had the best meal ever there. Been going for years and thought things were going downhill NOT anymore. Food, drinks and especially service (thanks Keith) was outstanding. I'd give the 5 stars but I don't want Keith to get a big head. Will be back soon for the Fajitas and margaritas.

• Visited August 2013
Albany, New York
“Late night drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I love coming here for late night drinks after a concert at the Comcast Theatre because I usually stay at the hotel across the street. The chips and salsa are very cheap and are great to snack on while having a few drinks after the kitchen closes.

Visited June 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Management changes here have made for a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Ate here about two years ago the meal was average the service was terrible. Went back today because I was in the area they have made management changes and it shows. The meal was excellent and the service was superior they really have it together and this reminds me of the margaritas of old when they were all under a Chuck's steakhouse ownership. We had a complex special change to our order that was executed flawlessly. the server "Ali" went above and beyond to ensure we did not want for anything. Fajitas and a burrito were excellent. I will be back soon now that I know they made the right changes and they have it together

• Visited May 2013