“Best Brunch Buffet in the County by far!!”
Review of 500 Degrees

500 Degrees
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Derby
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2015

Love this place!! Not only is the food consistently fabulous and plentiful no matter what meal you enjoy here, the brunch buffet is the best value in the county. From fresh omelets made to your specifications, to fresh made Belgium waffles, pancakes, lox and bagels, sausage, bacon, to the best, most flavorful prime rib, a chicken dish, a pasta dish and veggies, then on to Manager Kim's home made breads, scones and other goodies, you'll leave full and happy! For a minimal extra charge, you can enjoy bottomless mimosas, screwdrivers or Bloody Mary's! Amazing value...totally recommend reservations!

Reviewed January 29, 2015

500 Degrees is a really great place to go for dinner or to just sit at the bar for a burger or appetizers….the setting is really pretty and in a very old building and they added an area that is inside but feels like you are outside as it is glass around you and a pretty waterfall….They have really great menu and lots of options.. the service has been great every time we have eaten there. I really enjoy the filet…..

1  Thank CTCouple310
Reviewed December 21, 2014

When there to try the newly owned, hadn't been there since they took over, and we were pleasantly surprised! Great staff, wonderful specials and attentive folks, fun place to be and enjoy good food and fun atmosphere. Would definitely go again! Pot roast special was great as was the stuffed sole, hanger steak was good but not great, waitress had compared with Filet Mignon but a bit chewy, nicely cooked though. Appetizers were wonderful!

1  Thank Joan K
Reviewed December 4, 2014 via mobile

Tried this restaurant for the first time on a Wednesday night and I was glad I did. 1/2 price bottles of wine and 1/2 price apps. The staff was so friendly that it felt like I have been going there for years.

Reviewed October 14, 2014

The food is very tasty. I am a regular, and I enjoy it each time. The chef gives each meal a very unique flavor. You must try the Chicken a la Manny. It's the best roasted chicken I've ever had, crunchy coating but so tender. On my recent visit, I ordered a shrimp appetizer with chorizo. I felt like I was at an expensive Manhattan restaurant. It was top notch. They have a great martini list, reasonably priced. I will continue to return and encourage others to do so.