“Pizza greatness”

Pizzeria DA Vinci
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Deep River
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have eaten here every time I come to Ct. I can honestly say this is the best pizza i have ever eaten. I have had pizza in N.Y.city and west coast, even Europe and none can compare. The place is not fancy but perfect. The staff is very good and efficient. The ingredients are always spot on and fresh, but what makes it so incredible is the crust. found out the spring water they use activates with the yeast for the absolute best flavor. Wish we had pizza half this good in Oklahoma'

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I live in Ivoryton, CT. And I love pizza. This is my go to place for take out pizza. That's not to say there isn't other good pizza in the area, this one just stands out. Simply amazing pizza! I'd recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Karl H
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Staff is friendly but at times the wait is long. The list of gourmet toppings is long. Delicious thin crust.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The Milano pizza is to die for!! I have been coming here for years! This is the best pizza in town. Staff is friendly.

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Now our only place for takeout pizza. Spinach salad is huge,fresh & a great value Really great pizza