As expected from a comfort inn, this was a good place to stay.
The room was clean and the decor was fairly new
The bed was large and comfortable
the bathroom was nice and well lit which isn't always the case
There were plenty of outlets for laptops and battery chargers
The TV was good.
They had a workout room and a small pool
The hotel is fairly isolated and is very quiet
There is a pretty good restaurant right next door the gold eagle
I would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located 30 miles away from two of the largest casinos in North America: Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun. We are also minutes from the antiques capital of the Northeast in Putnam, CT. Business guests, the Killingly Industrial Park and Putnam Industrial Park are minutes away as well as larger companies like Frito Lay, Staples, United Natural Foods and Lake Road Generating. Leisure guests, nearby are many private schools such as, Pomfret School & The Rectory School in Pomfret, CT, the Hyde School in Woodstock, CT and Marianapolis Preparatory in Thompson, CT. Need to relax? Visit Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun Casinos, about 40 minutes away or take some time to shop in downtown Putnam. Other options include visiting the Thompson Speedway, the Woodstock Fair on Labor Day weekend or even a relaxing ride around the 'Quiet Corner' seeing the historic towns or the fall foliage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Dayville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Dayville Hotel Dayville
- Comfort Inn And Suites Dayville
- Holiday Inn Express Killingly
- Holiday Inn Dayville
- Dayville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Dayville