“food ok, but once in a while is enough”
Review of Rosy Tomorrows

Rosy Tomorrows
Ranked #3 of 285 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The restaurant makes the impression that everything the owner cannot store in his own house is being used to fill the pub. You can see many things such as toy railways, model planes, fisher nets,and all kind of different staff. The place is very noisy and in addition there is a piano where the pianist adds to the noise, as the kind of music he plays is difficult to hear. Beer selection is fine, burgers well served.
But once in a while is really enough.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place was close by after a long day at work and when I got there the parking lot was packed out. I know why. It's not just about the food here, but the atmosphere is just fun, entertaining and altogether uplifting! Sat at the bar and the bartender introduced himself and offered a handshake so was warm and inviting from the start. Had a cold beer within seconds and an extensive menu with seafood specials for that week. Went with the crab legs that were really so filling with the curly fries that I could not get dessert (a rarity for me). The really nice thing was that they came with real drawn butter and they didn't blink when I asked for more. Mmmmmm!!! The curly fries were great and I even got a lobster bib to protect me from the onslaught of fresh crab and shell. There was live entertainment that night in the form of a piano player on the upper level just above the bar who was playing and singing Red Hot Chili Pepper songs. Crazy but fantastic! Was just a really, really fun place to spend an evening. The decor is TGI's on steroids. Would be a main destination the next time I am in the area. Fun, fun, fun!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I wanted to like the place. Other people's food looked good, the portions are huge. My server was great and remembered most of my requests. My chowder was good (the texture of some of the fish was a little strange), the chicken salad was not. The chicken was breadcrumbed - it felt like leftovers cut up. I wish I had stuck to a burger. No creme brûlée left for desert so I guess they did my waistline some good. Would I go back? The manageress suggested next time ask for what I want. So probably not.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had a great experience with my cousins. We ordered the snack attack appetizer platter and it was huge. Too much food to eat. The filet mignon sliders were really good too. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and the large hanging figures. The suicide cake was delish....I will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

OK. I'll admit it. I'm a local. Rosy's is our standby for when we either don't feel like making dinner at home or we just want to get out for a drink. The food is always good, the bar scene is always upbeat and the atmosphere friendly.

I will put a burger from Rosy's up against any other in the area. I have found none better. That is always my first choice off of the menu, but I do occasionally deviate from my normal choice and have never had a bad meal. The menu is extensive and varied. My wife normally goes for one of their salads which are ample meals themselves.

The restaurant is always busy and the parking lot is often overflowing. But, you rarely need to wait to be seated and the meals are prepared and delivered quickly. That should tell you that they are doing something right.

Rosy's is not the place for a quiet business dinner. It can be loud and bustling. But, with that in mind, I can say with certainty that you will have a good meal and a good time at Rosy Tomorrows.

1  Thank partpricer

Been to Rosy Tomorrows? Share your experiences!