“Tomorrow make it Rosy!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Good entertainment, food, pleasant atmosphere for a fun evening. Servers are on top of their game..they pay attention. For an extrordinary night on a Fri. or week-end night, don't miss out.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

But it turned out to be quite good. Had the coconut shrimp to start which was very tasty. For my entree, I had the filet mignon sliders which were delicious. I would definitely return in the event I was back in the area. There were tons of salads to choose from and a list of panini's if you like them.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Part of the restaurant sees to be an old trolley car. The bar seems to be busy all the time. Seating for meals is on two other levels from the bar. Decor consists of various objects (a few airplanes) suspended from the ceiling. Menu is eclectic and food is reasonably priced. Everything we had was very good.

I don't get to this area of the country often, but this seems to be a regular stop.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My husband and I were in town for an event, and arrived around 8:30 pm on a Saturday night. We were seated in less than 20 minutes. I ordered the Short ribs and my husband had the Blackened salmon. Both delicious! My husband found his rice a little stickier than he prefers, but it did look like a short grain rice, which does tend to be sticky. For dessert we shared the Suicide cake. Also delicious. Our server Erich attended our every need. Even though the place was packed, and it was a Saturday night, with a live guitarist playing, my husband and I did not have to raise our voices to hear each other. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Gretchenanna
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Not a bad place to go for dinner. The decor is pretty neat and the food is not bad. I've been here a few times and nothing has blown me away, but I haven't had a bad meal either. Servers I've had have always been pleasant.

Overall I would say its worth a try if you've never been.

Been to Rosy Tomorrows? Share your experiences!