“You must go there!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
New Milford, Connecticut, United States
“You must go there!!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Great food and service. A nice place to hang out with friends and Family. Fast and friendly service. I loved the Veggie Burgers. You can't beat the drinks. They can handle large group parties.

New Milford, CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, Great service”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I love this place! I'm always here for the sushi and the burgers. The bar is top notch, and service is fantastic ^_^

1 Thank Haether S
Brookfield, Connecticut
“One of the few good/relaxing restaurants in the area”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I'm a "foodie"...love good food and atmosphere. If you're looking for variety (sushi, pizza, burgers and salads) along with a friendly, fun clientele and crew, this is the place to go. I especially enjoy their happy hour. Nothing like a good meal and a few drinks at a very reasonable price.

I'd like to add that they have a good selection of healthy foods....enjoy.

New Milford, CT
“Always great”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great food and the service is excellent. The menu is very diverse with offerings that you cannot find anywhere else. There are items on the menue that you would only find at high ebd restaurants.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ed_Papazian
Danbury, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Watch out - rodent hair in my sushi”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I noticed that bLUU has been steadily going downhill. I have been a patron since the beginning, for me bLUU is a neighborhood restaurant and was a "go to" place for me and my friends. Tonight was the ultimate gross out. I picked one out of my mouth, the next one off the plate and the next two were right in the most expensive sushi roll they have. Rodent hairs in my food - they said that the avocados were not covered. Who is watching the store here. I've had other issues each time I have gone back before this. Bad Hamburger meat on what used to be the best cheesburger in town, missing ingredients taken out of my Tuscan salad but not off the menu. Wake up management. You are not longer the go to place for anyone who knows me and who has experienced the same. Cigarette butts under out feet on the patio creating a nauseating smell completed the horrible and disappointing dinner. Had to go inside three times to ask for a server to help us.

1 Thank Penelope T