Maron Hotel & Suites
$124
$114
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury(Danbury)(Great Value!)
$110
Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84(Danbury)(Great Value!)
$102
Ethan Allen Hotel(Danbury)
$134
$105
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Danbury(Danbury)(Great Value!)
$112
$106
Courtyard Danbury(Danbury)
$177
$149
Residence Inn Danbury(Danbury)
$199
Residence Inn
All reviewschase bankstaff managementextended staythe entire staffgreat roommini fridgefree breakfastelizabethvivoinsupgradingdeskaccommodationsratesct
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Booked even after reading the comments on TripAdvisor. Staff make the facility. Great all week. Room clean and bathroom very clean. Continental breakfast OK. Price was best in the area and well located. Restaurant in hotel had good selection of draft beer and food was fine. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank donoel
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Stayed here on a business trip, a very convenient location for me, certainly wouldn't stay here for any other reason. Nothing fundamentally wrong with the place, but very tired, needs a refurb.. Painfully slow check in process, not what you need at midnight after a long day. Free Wifi, breakfast 5/10 . Stay here if it works with your schedule, but expect nothing more than basic and tired

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Ikorel
Reviewed December 27, 2011

My main reason for not staying here again has nothing to do with the quality of the room. The room was fine; clean, well furnished and comfortable. The Continental Breakfast was mediocre, with the small Danish cold (just defrosted?) and dry. There were no hot items and I did not try the cereal. The coffee and bagel were fine.

The desk staff when I arrived was very cordial and helped us find an excellent restaurant.

My reason for not staying here again is that they required that I allow them to make copy of my driver's license at check in. I do no mind showing my license as a further ID, but making a copy is dangerous to me. They now have my credit card number, access to my three digit security code on the back, my address and telephone number, and my driver license numbers and info. If you follow warnings on identity theft, this is all that is needed for a knowledgeable person to steal you identity!

I will admit that I have seen this practice before and I have made note not too stay at and hotel that requires a copy of my driver's license.

I now plan to call ahead to any hotel at which I plan to stay and see if this is a requirement. If so, I will go elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank yimmie
Reviewed November 21, 2011

We booked the Maron Hotel sight unseen and had trouble finding it at first for the businesses on the first floor. But when we walked into the lobby, it was a different world--very calm and relaxed. We were so surprised to find ourselves in a two room suite--we rarely get one wherever we go--for the pricing. Two TV's. A clean and spacious bathroom. Comfortable bed. The room's window looked out onto the third floor "lobby" rather than the outdoors. But all in all, we were thrilled with the accommodations and plan on using the Maron again.

Room Tip: Check online for a pricing deal.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Anne P
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We stayed at the Maron when our power was down due to unusual snow storm in Oct. Mary Elizabeth was wonderful. She helped us in everyway. John, always with a smile. No matter what our needs were, they went out of their way to help us. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being so kind, caring and helpful. We will always be grateful.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family