Hampton Inn Danbury
$139
$217
$164
SpringHill Suites
Holiday Inn Danbury-Bethel At I-84(Danbury)(Great Value!)
$102
$97
$105
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury(Danbury)(Great Value!)
$110
La Quinta
Ethan Allen Hotel(Danbury)
$134
EthanAllenHotel
Crowne Plaza Danbury(Danbury)(Great Value!)
$112
$106
Courtyard Danbury(Danbury)
$177
$149
Residence Inn Danbury(Danbury)
$199
Residence Inn
All reviewsthe lower levelcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubparking lotthe breakfast arearestaurants and shoppingwafflesexcellent hotelclean roomsstaff was friendlyoff the highwaygreat customer servicestayed one nightfront desk staffnice stayfitness centereasy access
Reviewed January 11, 2010

I stay at the Hampton Inn Danbury about once a month for work...and finally decided it was time to give those folks some kudos for the excellent service they offer to the business traveler.

This is not a luxury hotel...its a Hampton...but you get a lot here and I always am comfortable and feel at home during my stays.

Rooms: Very comfortable king beds with several pillow firmness and fluffiness options, very nice quality linens. Very nice desk workspace with enough outlets, comfortable chair and FREE WIRELESS INTERNET. MP3 radio and nice large flat screen TV. Nice bathrooms kept very clean. I don't like the brand of bath products very much but they get the job done.

The fitness center and pool are small which is normal for this type of hotel but they are well maintained. The fitness center has water and extra towels sitting out - 2 treadmills, 2 elliptical, a bike, a weight station....TV if you like to watch the news.

My favorite amenity is the free breakfast buffet. Downstairs in a nice comfortable setting with lots of choices - they just added a waffle maker and along with all the cereals, fruit and bagels they always have a few hot items: potatoes, breakfast meat and egg options each day. Pretty fancy for a free continental breakfast...I love being able to swing by and grab a bite before my work day...and for those in a hurry they hand out breakfast to go brown bags at the front desk with granola bars, muffins and fruit in them. Nice touch. There are several coffee and tea stations in the lobby and downstairs in the breakfast area and when you come in after a long work day they have cookies set out.

The best part is the warm welcoming staff that make business travelers fee at home stay after stay. My room is always ready no matter what time I arrive and I am always greeted with a smile and helped immediately.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2009

The Hampton Inn Danbury (Newtown Road) is exceptional. We were able to book a "Pay in Advance" room for $75 and the room (a standard king) was incredible -- flat screen TV with HD, microwave, mini-fridge, comfy chair, great bed. The hotel was also very quiet even though it is located on a busy street (with plenty of things within walking distance -- Chili's, Friendly's, Bertucci's, Dunkin' Donuts, Taco Bell, Wal-Mart).

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2009

The reservation was made through Hampton's pre-paid advance arrangement, a bargain. After a very unpleasant drive coming from the New Jersey shore and passing New York City, during which I phoned the hotel several times for directions because I'd gotten off the proper route, (speaking with a very patient and pleasant desk clerk), I arrived after 8 p.m. I was checked-in quickly, and found a beautiful room waiting. The service and accommodation could not have been improved upon. A thorough delight.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2009

We had a bad start to our trip with a blown tire not far from home and an all night power outage from a tornado at our first stop. The next day was a wedding. After all that, we really didn't need any hassles!
We had chosen to stay at the Hampton Inn since it wasn't far from the wedding and in the right direction of where we were headed. Our first visit.
We couldn't believe how hassle-free our evening was. Check-in was easy, the room was perfect, no noise.. got to watch some evening fireworks out the window.. and slept great on a very comfortable bed. Impressed by the bed so much that we want to buy the same mattress for home!
The breakfast was great.. good variety.. hot or cold.. everyone was nice. The bathroom made us feel like we were paying for a $1000.00 room, not staying at a hotel!
We will use this as a stepping stone next trip we take that way!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2009

Travel this route often while traveling from visiting family in New England back home to Virginia. The hotel that I usually stay at was booked solid that weekend so I chose this one based on the good reviews here and the convenience to the interstate. This hotel was definately better than I had expected!
Since we were on a long trip, I appreciated the conveience to the interstate and plentiful restaurants nearby...after a long drive, you don't want to go far to find a place to eat.
Check-in was quick and efficient and the room was amazing. The king bed was very comfortable and large enough for my darling daughter and myself to spread out without feeling cramped. The other parts of the room---desk, lounging chair, etc.---were all nice and comfortable feeling. The bathroom was great.
The pool was great, the later check-out (noon) was nice and made for an unhurried morning, and the breakfast was better than expected and more than sufficient. We enjoyed the mixture of hot and cold items and the selection was better than I expected from a complimentary hotel breakfast.
Would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family