“No complaints”

Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Danbury
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“No complaints”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed here for only one night. It was an exceptional experience. Everything was great. From the beginning to the end we didn't have any complaints. There's a fresh, clean smell from the hallways and into the rooms. The brakefast was fabulous. The bed was very comfy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank MQrod
DrBro329, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
MQrod,

Thank you for your response. We work hard to keep the "hamptonality" in our Hampton Inn. We are happy that we have left a very positive impression on you. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Newburyport, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you need a place to stay in Danbury, this is the spot. It's close to the highway, the employees are cheerful and helpful, the breakfast is included. But most of all, you will never stay in a cleaner hotel. The room SMELLS clean when you walk in, the duvets are cleaned fresh for every guest, and the bathroom was spotless. And when I say spotless, I mean that I couldn't believe that a place could be this clean and I went LOOKING for dust like a detective. On the very top of the picture frame? Nope. Little back ledge of the light fixture? Nope. Under the sink in the pipes? Nope. Nothing. Nowhere. I've stayed in 5-star luxury properties that could learn from the Hampton Inn Danbury. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
LoisDenominator,

Thank YOU! We strive to leave our guest with the cleanest, most enjoyable stay in Danbury.

I will share your amazing comments with our housekeeping and breakfast teams. We look forward to your next visit with our happy Hampton Inn. Thank you for staying with us.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed after being forced off I-84 in a blizzard. Even though my circumstances were no the best, I found the hotel welcoming, clean and a respite from the dangerous roads. The rooms was spacious and clean and renovated. The parking was easy to get to (I parked in the back) and the breakfast was quite adequate. The front desk staff were friendly. I no complaints and would definitely stay there again. I will say, however, that if you do not like cushion-ey beds (a little on the soft, fluffy side) then you might not like the beds. I think this type of bed is fairly standard though, as I encountered the same thing in the Marriott.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
SAMson718,

We are happy that we could be your shelter during the storm. The staff here at the Hampton Inn Danbury is appreciative of your feedback. Thank you again for choosing our hotel.
Reading, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 24, 2013

very clean and friendly won't be disappointed in any way. You'll be blown away with the complimentary breakfast buffet and hospitality of the staff. The room was terrific and the bathroom was remarkable clean and full of amenities that you will absolutely use.

Room Tip: Just ask the person at the desk to help and they will accommodate
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Bob S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hi John,

Thanks for choosing our hotel; we know there are a lot of options in Danbury. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It makes me proud when I hear such nice comments about our staff - they truly care about making our guests feel right at home. We'll look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in town!
Bow, New Hampshire
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The lobby was very clean and very nice. The hallways were nice. Didn't show any wear and tear. Our room has to be the cleanest that I have ever stayed in. No dust, no broken furniture, no crud in the corners of the bathroom or the shower, etc. The beds were comfortable and linens soft including the towels. Not stiff. Even the duvet cover was newly washed. I would stay here again. The breakfast was fine. Plenty of options. My daughter enjoyed the pool too. The acoustics were good too. Highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Marci,

Wow - thank you so much for your great comments and for taking the time to rate our hotel! Our staff works very hard to maintain a clean hotel, and I know they will appreciate reading your note.
Seymour, Indiana
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here only one night, on Christmas Eve, so we don't have much experience. Still, the staff was very pleasant and accommodating, the breakfast good, the rooms clean and the mattressess excellent. All in all a good nights rest. We took advantage of their business center to get online and print our boarding passes.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Bob S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thanks so much for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. You are a first hand example of how this forum can really influence our business! I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and hope we'll see you back again!
Chicago, IL
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Got a great weekend rate. This place is well managed, clean and our room was quiet and comfortable. People at front desk were friendly and efficient. Well organized breakfast setup. Just wish they didn't feature Fox News on the TV there. Who wants to watch that in the morning?

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Wagsdvm
Bob S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Danbury, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thanks so much for your feedback and for recognizing the efforts of our staff - I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks also for your suggestion about the TV selection - we'll try out some different channels. Hope to see you back again soon!