“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Cuban, Delicatessen
Danbury, Connecticut
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I love coming here for lunch. Authentic Spanish food that is very delicious. Employees are generally very pleasant and happy to help. The inside could be a little more comfortable / clean, but it is not dirty in an unsanitary way.

• Visited November 2012

New Milford, Connecticut
“great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place has the best food in danbury. Hugh portions and good prices. I get the hot bar every time but the sandwiches look great. Also serve a great breakfast. Seating is limited but you can get it to go.

• Visited December 2012
Connecticut
“Consistent good food and big portions”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

What can I say? Its a dive but this place is my fix for rice, beans, and stewed meat with gravy. Its always good, its always fresh and the portions are huge. I go so often that the staff knows to speak to me in English (since I don't speak Spanish). Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2012
Brewster, New York
“Great Spanish food!”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Loved the spanish dishes. My husband is from dominican republic, and as soon as he eats the food, he says it's just like his mom (God rest her soul). Love it would recommend to anyone looking for delicious spanish food.

Visited September 2011
connecticut
“my new favorite place to eat in connectiuct!”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

I was looking for someplace new in Fairfield county and decided to try this place based on the previous review. WOW!! What a find!! It is like no place I have ever been and I just LOVED the food!

I got some take-out of rice with beans and delicious chicken legs in a gravy with beans. They have lots of different meats and rice and a butcher counter - everything looked really fresh. It seemed to be the kind of place the locals go too - which in my experience are always the best!

A note on the price and parking - the price for my meal was a little under $8 (for a lot of food, too much for one meal actually) and the parking to be kind of tight but a guy in line with me told me that you can park across the street in the parking lot of an office building.

I highly recommend it for take-out and there are a couple of tables if you want to eat in.