“dirty...never again”

Friendly's Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Danbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 28, 2012

my kids love friendly's ice cream as alot of us do. they talked me into eating there. honestly speaking they must not ever herd of mops and brooms. french fries still under table when we sat down and felt i was in a fly trap the floor was so sticky under the table. the service was worse than the mess. never will i sit in there and eat again. ice cream with the kids to go at the best.

1  Thank frankm85

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Just exactly what you expect from Friendly's. the decor was very plain and had not been changed for some time. Food was good.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have gone to Friendly's since I was a little girl and love the food. But the service in the Norwalk/Darien CT Friendly's is just so bad that I have not been back! We waited 20 minutes before we were even asked what we wanted and then another 25 before we got our food. It has been that way for the last three times I've gone there and so I have not been back. Too bad because I always liked their food!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was a typical Friendly's where the servers weren't so "friendly" and the food was typical. We needed an informal place to eat that would be pretty quick and this served our needs. Besides the long hair in my husband's ice cream jim dandy, it was ok. Woudln't rush back under any circumstances. Glad the company was good!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Everything was ok. Waffle fries are good and ice cream is good too. if you like fast food places, this is somewhere better to go other than McDonald's