“Was not worth the cost of dinner!”

Chuck's Steak House
Ranked #23 of 284 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

My steak was not cooked right (mine was well done when I wanted Medium Rare). I ordered the Prime Rib and it was tough as hell! I was not pleased at all. The salad bar had very little choices and our service was horrible. Don't waste your money.

4  Thank Margiv34

Reviewed September 30, 2013

There were four of us that ordered steak combos. Only one was cooked correctly. The combo with spaghetti had very little pasta. Service was mediocre.

Only good items were the salad bar and French onion soup,

4  Thank Jeanine S
Reviewed September 24, 2013

it was a great place they had great food and location was wasy to find and it was afforable and a great salad bar

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I enjoyed our meal there the food was excellent and loved the salad bar. The prices have defintely gone up.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

my husband and i both enjoyed our food and with the salad bar, you always get more than enough food. i even brought home half my entree and side for hubbys lunch the following day. we got there right after they opened for lunch and the bread they put out for the salad bar was still warm. the white bread had a touch of course salt on the crust and it was awesome. though the waitress was mediocre, the food made up for it. a little pricey (more than we usually spend on lunch), but we enjoyed it. i do though also agree with another review that it is always too dark in the dining area.

Been to Chuck's Steak House? Share your experiences!