“If you don't mind chaos”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #99 of 275 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hilton Head,SC, United States
“If you don't mind chaos”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The wait staff was so pleasant. I will never understand why this place is always so crowded. I think the fact that the prices are reasonable makes it appealing to families.

• Visited November 2012

Bethel, Connecticut
“Ugh”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I can't stand this place, though I realize I'm an aberration. Every time I've gone there it's been crowded. Every time I've gone there it's been cold and I've wanted a ski jacket. Yes, the service is excellent. Yes, the food is good. It's also one of the ones most consistently high in fat.

But the main reason I don't like it is I arrived in Dallas in 1978 for college and there was ONE Chili's. It was on Greenville avenue with a simple menu of basic hamburgers and it was a small place with kind of a rustic, wooden feel to it. The Old TImer With Cheese was their primary claim to fame.. I don't know this version of Chili's. I don't like this version of Chili's. And I don't go to this version of Chili's.

PS. I've been solo, wiht couples, friends, and a bunch of times. So the options the system made me select mean nothing

• Visited March 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“Good ribs”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Was close to our hotel. Very noisy in there at 9PM on Saturday night, and not conducive to conversation, but the food and service was good.

Visited October 2012
Danbury, Connecticut
“Pretty good!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is one of my favorite chain restaurants in the area. The food is usually pretty good. And the staff seems pretty friendly.

Visited September 2012
Nassau, New Providence Island
“Change of pace”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This resturant provide a change of pace and flavor. They have an excellent menu and also their community service is a plus. I always enjoy a great soup and chicken at chili.

Visited September 2012