“Good meal at a reasonable price”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 288 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is our second year coming here for a good supper after a long day's drive. We always have friendly service at fair prices. Conveniently located to Best Western Danbury/Bethel.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Requested a table with chairs; got a booth which was uncomfortable. Server was pleasant and professional. Food was standard Outback fare. Good that it is connected to the hotel, makes it nice after a long day on the road.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

we go to Outback steakhouses regularly.We just started coming to this location as well and Im happy to report it is consistent with the other stores in CT. The place is HUGE. and Busy. and attached to a Hotel. I would DEFINITELY recommend call ahead seating. because the wait is not their fault if you dont. They are attentive here. The servers were on top of everything but not overbearing.The proprietor,Betsy, is as pleasant as could be,and always visiting tables, It is a bit dark inside but certainly nice for couples >Always a great choice for dining out.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We always go here for our Anniversary and get the filet mignon, baked potato and casear salad. There are other great selections, but we always get this. The wait staff is very friendly. Only thing it is hard to find if you do not know the area and it is a little too dark inside. There is a hotel right next door so great for travelers.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I go here with my family becasue they have a menu that my kids are fond of. I like the portion sizes and how most of the food is spiced. My whole family likes to see who can eat the most spicy and my wife usually wins.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!