“Love this place!”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Love this place!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Super flea market filled with something for everyone to browse! Mostly antique and vintage items with some food trucks (love the little donuts!). Follow them on facebook to be sure they aren't closed due to weather or field conditions when you go, and NEVER EVER bring your dog! No fee for parking, nominal entry fee (I think it was $2)

Visited October 2013
1 Thank chris s

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice Diversion”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you are bored and in the Western CT area on a Sunday morning, drop by to browse the offerings. Not sure if there are seasonal cycles for inventory, I thought the pickings were slim. Dealers were nice. Layout of the booths was weird. Wear sneakers - the ground is rough and poorly mowed.

1 Thank LorettaLD
Havertown, Pennsylvania
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Glad I went, wouldn't go back....”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I saw the Elephant's Trunk featured on a segment during Good Morning America, and I have been dying to get there. They are only open 7-1PM on Sundays part of the year, so we made a trip out of going during the Labor Day weekend. It coudl have been the heat, or the dust, or the humidity, or the $2 admission charge- but i was not impressed. We spent two hours going through everything and we didn't buy anything. I thought a lot of the items were extremely overpriced, and a lot of it was plain junk. I love flea markets- and in Pennsylvania we have some good ones. I didn't see a lot of items that were just simple cheap flea market finds- like drinking glasses with polka dots on them for $1, or dishes or nice jewelry that wasn't total junk and reasonably priced. There was a guy that had a whole box of metal lid/jar openers. A whole box of them- and they were all rusty. Why?? Throw them out!! This was disappointing. I am really glad I went, but I would never go back.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Cin4513
Cortland, New York
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Cool to walk through”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We didn't buy much but enjoyed our time there. Worth the visit. The prices were very reasonable and there was a nice variety of items.

1 Thank Bob_Haight
New Haven, Connecticut
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Get there early”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

It's a familiar place in the area. During the summer time there are lots of vendors selling all types of things. They are usually all used items. The best place is the egg sandwich stand. Be prepared to get burned in the sun. It's an open field with few trees providing shade.

2 Thank Michelle B