“4th of July Special!”

Ranked #198 of 277 Restaurants in Danbury
Danbury, Connecticut
“4th of July Special!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

They had the original chicken sandwich for $1.04! Couldn't go wrong, right? I must say it is 1 of my few fast food indulgences, even at regular price. We got the chicken, fries and double cheeseburger. The fries were warm. The chicken sandwiches were as good as they get! Hot, plenty of mayo & lettuce. Even the 1 with no lettuce, but pickles instead was delicious. I write this because as many fast food visitors know, many times, it's just the luck of the draw. 1 time great, next, not so much. We went 2 times during the sale. Both times the chicken was just right. Fries were the 1 time warm, the other, hot. Double cheeseburger was good, not great and the other time we got a double Whopper instead of single. Other than that, very good. I do not go here very often (4-6 times a year), so when I do, I want consistency. I get this at our Danbury (rte. 6) Burger King. Whether at 2, 4, or 6 pm. Week day or week end. Only variable ever is fries, which at worst are always okay. Sandwiches are always very good or better. People are friendly enough and restaurant is always clean. Which is so important to me.

• Visited July 2013

Nokomis, Florida
“Not Like The Old Burger King Days”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

It feels kije Burger King is struggling to find menus to compete with the other fast food places but there's nothing special happening and the large amounts of char broiled smoke above each restaurant,especially this one, is a complete turn off for me. You might enjoy that as the aroma is still nice but the places are all out of date, espcially this one.

Visited May 2013