“Good food”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice vegeterian choices. Our appetizer was forgotten and entrees were not served at the same time (5 minutes apart). Aside from those 2 issues, it was a nice meal.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We tried this restaurant on Christmas day. It was packed. The staff and owner couldn't be nicer or more attentive to us. Great food and very fresh. The owner brought over a complimentary appetizer nice place to eat

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My family had a late lunch here on Xmas Day 2013 ... first-time experience. Most other restaurants in the area were closed for the holiday. Because the restaurant was rated #1 on TripAdvisor, it was our first choice when we didn't have many other options. The atmosphere was very nice, attentive and friendly staff, clean, and the food was good. But frankly I am surprised that this is rated #1 in Danbury. Caveat: I am not that familiar with restaurants in the area.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I went because of the reviews I read and to try something new.

The staff is wonderful, attentive and friendly. This might be the best thing going for this restaurant. That is not to say the food was not good. I really liked it. Stick to the Japanese dishes like sushi or sashimi. Those were very tasty and colorful and well presented. We ordered one Thai dish which really left me wondering I should have ordered something else too.

We tried the Mai Tai but was too sweet and barely had the taste of a cocktail but rather juice. Too expensive for just juice in my opinion.

I will give it another try at some point, everyone deserves a second chance. Tomorrow I am having lunch at Nobu, let's see how much better that is!

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We had lunch here and it was fantastic. The sushi is fresh and flavorful, and the service is fantastic!!!