“options”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

great spot. lots of choices. they have large sushi menu as well as main dish menu. many great meals there.

1  Thank BrookeB707

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The traditional Chinese dishes here are excellent. We have never tried the sushi here or Japanese menu. Our food is always well prepared & tastes delicious. My son & I always go here together since my husband is not a big Chinese fan .. So it's our " special " spot to go when Dad works late & won't be home for dinner! The service is always great too.. Attentive,polite & we are never rushed. Atmosphere is fine.. Yes it's big & open but so what? I've always thought it was clean,bright & pleasant.

1  Thank CiaoBella1964
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I've been here a few times, the food is decent - nothing special. Sushi, again, is alright - there are definitely better options around. Service is alright, one time we did have a waiter who was actually very rude. The decor and atmosphere are not nice at all, its like a giant cafeteria. If you look closely at the walls the paint is chipping, they look dirty, etc. Prices are a little below average, so if that's what's most important to you I guess give it a try, otherwise I'd stick to other places in the area.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Their signature drink for 2 is great! Comes out flaming and plenty of punch! Large menu. Everything our group had was good quality and tasteful.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My family and I love eating at Panda House in Danbury. We've been eating here for about 8 years. The food is always delicious and we are never disappointed. It might be in the pricier side for chinese food but it is worth it. Whether it is take out or dine in, lunch or dinner, Panda House is the place to go!