“Very Good Indian Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
USA
“Very Good Indian Food”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Now my third time visiting here, I am learning very little about Indian food except that it is good. I didn't know what I was serving onto my plate and I could not read the entree's name card...It was still good.
Lunch buffet netted us some nice chicken and goat dishes. Rice, salad, eggplant and mushrooms dishes were great as well. Nurlam is the Man!

• Visited November 2012
5 Thank cdrake3460

USA
“Nice Selections During Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Lots of new and exciting dishes for me and my sweetie to taste. I like chiken and I love the Masala sauce. Many of the items I ate - I really didn't know what they were. I know, I am ignorant, but I did know that they were good. The owner, Nurlam, was there. He is a nice guy. He instructed us as to what everything was. He was very polite to us...we are totally new to Indian Cuisine. I will definitely go back. I did have to drink allot of water during my meal and after I got home.

• Visited May 2012