I have business in the area and have stayed at many of the hotels and motels in the Danbury area. La Quinta is clean, new, relatively inexpensive, and the staff is helpful and welcoming. I agree that Yolanda in the breakfast room is great---friendly and helpful. I went to the Outback next door because the weather was bad and had a full meal (with free appetizer because I stayed at La Quinta) and drink for $12.00. I guess it's difficult to find the turnoff because it is at a roundabout at I-84, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out and once you find it, it's easy. Because of the location, it is very easy to access the highway and the stores nearby. It's also about 10 minutes from the Danbury mall. And even though it is near the highway, it is very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame award, a designation for earning the Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years. Directly off I-84, our La Quinta is ideally located. We are just minutes from Candlewood Lake, Western Connecticut State University and The Ridgefield Playhouse. The hotel is a great resting stop for those travelers continuing to northern destinations such as Boston, Cape Cod, Maine and Canada as well as those heading for the southern Atlantic states. A day trip to NYC is always fun! Located nearby are local vineyards on the Connecticut Wine Trail, antique shops on the famous Route 6 corridor, ski resorts and amusement parks such as Lake Compounce. Many corporations such as Pitney Bowes, Praxair, Entegris, Emerson, Sealed Air and Duracell are home to the Danbury/Bethel area. The La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury features 133 guest rooms. Travelers enjoy our free Bright Side Breakfast™ each morning and all rooms provide free High-Speed wi-fi, a mini-fridge and a microwave. Pets are always welcome! Energize in our complimentary fitness room and in the summer, relax and refresh in or outdoor salt water pool. The on-site Outback Steakhouse is available to enjoy a mouthwatering meal for lunch and dinner or to enjoy a cocktail in the lounge. These thoughtful amenities also make the La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury the perfect spot to accommodate family and friends as a group or individually for weddings, reunions, sporting and theater events. We look forward to having you stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury Hotel Danbury
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Danbury
- Wellesley Hotel Danbury
- La Quinta Danbury