“Clean and comfortable.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Danbury
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Nice hotel that is clean and comfortable for a night or a few nights stay on the area. Good breakfast selection. Parking is a little difficult with Outback Steakhouse sharing same lot. This is an older location, but appears remodeled recently. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013
DanburyManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

We thank you for sharing your review and are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a wonderful compliment to see when our guests will recommend us. We do serve a continental breakfast and appreciate you recognizing the extensive options we do have. You are correct that our building itself has been here for years, though it was completely closed and renovated through construction. We just celebrated our third anniversary last month. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I recently stayed 11 nights at this La Quinta. It was my 3rd time to stay here on business. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and spacious so I didn't feel closed in for the days that I was there. The lobby area is beautiful and the place smells so good. I need to find out what air freshener scent they use; I want the same stuff. I made use of the gym most days; take your remote for the TV from your room since the one in the gym is missing. The pool area is really nice, too. Also, I felt very safe during my stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We are glad to be your home away from home and appreciate your loyalty to us. We strive to create a clean and comfortable stay for all our guests and I’m pleased to see our efforts showed. I thank you for recognizing our team, as they do genuinely care about each guest who walks through our door. I also appreciate you advising us that the remote is missing from the fitness center. Rather than you taking your remote with you to the fitness center, we can simply put a new one in there. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip into Danbury.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Due to emergency roof repair , Myself and the two cats had to go get shelter pronto. Though I live in Westchester I decided to room in Danbury as it's about a 100 dollars cheaper on average. I booked for two nights last minute and they were very accommodating. All I needed was a no-frills hotel with a room that was pet friendly and it did not disappoint. The room may be the best I've ever seen at an economy hotel and my cats were given two days of solace after a very hectic and scary day for them. There is no "non refundable pet deposit" and they excused from the required daily cleaning for pets (though they may not do that for dogs). Everything worked and the room was clean, comfortable, and very spacious with an office space and a lounge chair. For $89 a night, I really couldn't ask for anything better. If you wanna nitpick, breakfast is lame but that was not my priority and there are a plethora of great eats in the area (including an outback connected to the hotel if that's your thing) though the coffee was hot which is all that really matters :) Me and the two cats (Riker and Seven) highly recommend this hotel for travel and emergency housing!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DanburyManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We’re so glad to see you, Riker and Seven enjoyed your stay here at our hotel and that we could provide refuge during your emergency roof repair. We are honored to see your comment about being the best select-service hotel you have stayed in as we do strive to create a clean and comfortable environment for all of our guests. Pets are part of your family too and we welcome them at no additional cost. A guest is permitted to decline our daily housekeeping for two days, but a full service clean is necessary on the third, whether or not they have a pet. Though I do not wish any more emergencies come your way, we look forward to being your preferred hotel in the Greater Danbury area.

All my best,

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I haven't even stayed yet and I am already impressed with the courtesy of this hotel. I received a note welcoming me and telling me if I have questions or concerns to call now etc.
I have never had a hotel reach out to me prior and make me feel welcome. - GOOD JOB.
I look forward to staying here..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We thank you for the kind words! When traveling we want to be sure you can feel at home and anything we can do to accomplish that goal is vital. We see you have since checked out and hope you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again!

A La Quinta traveler
Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA
Reviewed August 6, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
DanburyManager, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Reviewed August 6, 2013

conveniently located off i-84. has an attached Outback steakhouse. Nice outdoor pool and hot tub. Friendly and helpful staff. Free breakfast. While we were there, they were changing out all the mattresses, so all rooms should have new mattresses. Several restaurants and stores nearby. Dogs welcome, too. For the money, this was well worth it

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Having a good night’s sleep is certainly important and we are excited that our mattresses were all replaced. We’re glad to see you took advantage of our outdoor pool and Jacuzzi and were able to dine next door at Outback Steakhouse. We thank you for recognizing our team and we look forward to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the Greater Danbury area.