All reviews the spring hill suites front desk free breakfast room was clean the sofa bed yogurt quiet area small gym off the highway perfect stay great room overnight stay short drive comfortable hotel would definitely stay here again hot breakfast one night stay
Reviewed November 21, 2018

Like many travelers, I got stuck during a 'surprise' snow storm last week. During what should have been a 2 1/2hr trip home, after 5 hours I had only traveled about 25% of the way. During one of my complete stops on I-84, I decided it was safest to get a hotel for the night. As there was an open room at the Spring Hill Suites in nearby Danbury, at a very fair rate, I booked it. In the follow up phone call, I was first introduced to Rosa Rosario who was working the front desk. Her professionalism and enthusiasm was clear on the phone call. She said not to worry, the room would be here whenever I got there and to drive safely. I finally did arrive, right away happy with the choice as it was right off the highway (which still was not cleared from the storm). Upon arrival, the person lived up to the initial voice on the phone. Rosa is great! very friendly, joking and laughing, helping me to quickly forget the terrible night I was having. She checked me in quickly, accommodating my request for room location. When I went to check out after a very relaxing night sleep and excellent breakfast - there she was at the front desk for check out. She assisted, even going into the kitchen to get hot water for my on-the-go beverage. All of the staff I encountered seemed to have the same positive, hospitable attitude.
Overall is was a great experience at the Spring Hill Suites especially under the circumstances and Rosa certainly was part of their formula for success. Although I hope not to get stuck on I-84 again, but if I do, I know where I will be staying.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Laura N, Guest Relations at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Dear Chris N,

We are so happy to hear you arrived safely to the hotel and Rosa and the team were able to accommodate you during the recent surprise snowstorm. With a spirit to serve Rosa and her Front Desk team take great pride in serving your needs and they will be thrilled to read your kind comments.
Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your experience. Rosa and the entire team look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in the Danbury area. Safe travels!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Great staff, great room and great breakfast. Clean, modern and spacious!! The rates were really good. The gym was clean and had great cardio equipment.Don't hestitate to stay here and make sure to stop at Heavenly Pizza in Waterboro on the way.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Laura N, Guest Relations at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Dear AlliY,

It’s wonderful to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the great staff service that you received during your stay with us! Your kind comments are appreciated and will be shared with the team as they always take great pride in exceeding your expectations. Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Danbury!

Reviewed October 20, 2018

The Springhill suites are less expensive than Towneplace Suites by Marriott. The rooms are clean, modern and have a kitchenette. The amenities are nice but less so than the Towneplace suites. The breakfast was similar and very good. So was the front desk attendants. I will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear readeasy,

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our clean, spacious suite and complimentary hot and healthy breakfast buffet. It’s always our pleasure to welcome you to the SpringHill Suite and we hope to see you next time!

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Our room was 3rd floor facing parking lot just over and beside main entrance. We went to sleep early but I am a light sleeper so woke up a few times with guests entering/exiting as i could hear them clearly talking, slamming car door, etc. Fortunately was quiet after midnight. Breakfast was good. Toilet & shower are separate from sink area which is convenient when travelling with a companion. There was no hand soap at sink area, we had to use dispenser in the shower. No problem as we were only there one night. Cute kitchen area. Very clean. A bit expensive compared to other hotels we stayed at while travelling around.

Room tip: Facing back of hotel would no doubt be quietest.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Laura N, Guest Relations at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Dear Keelungtourist,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our complimentary hot and healthy breakfast buffet. Your feedback is important to us and we apologize for the noise you encountered. It is always our pleasure to serve you and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back again for a stay that exceeds your expectations.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Although there was nearby road construction, we didn't hear anything from our room. It was quiet and spacious. It was clean and comfortable. The check in staff were delightful and really helped with food delivery options as we were tired from the road. Breakfast was free and pretty decent, however the breakfast attendant didn't make an appearance after 8:20am when we were there and everything that was empty did not get refilled before breakfast ended, that was really disappointing. And for the guests who arrived after us looking for food. Same thing on the next morning. I would stay here again, but would hope for a better breakfast refills.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Laura N, Guest Relations at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear IslandGirlTraveler,

Thank you for choosing the SpringHill Suites Danbury and sharing your recent experience .We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed our clean comfortable rooms and friendly staff service. We sincerely apologize for our complimentary breakfast buffet not being replenished during the designated breakfast hours. Please rest assured we have addressed your concerns with our breakfast staff in an effort to improve our service.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back next time for a stay that exceeds your expectations.