“Very clean hotel and nice staff”
Review of Courtyard Danbury

Courtyard Danbury
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Danbury
Detroit, MI
“Very clean hotel and nice staff”
Reviewed February 15, 2005

I have stayed here 3 times in the past year and I always come back, even though the hotel is out of my way (business trips), First, the high speed connection ALWAYS works, which is nice, and you can rely on the rooms to be immaculately clean. Only downside is that I had difficulty getting even a warm shower in the am, but did not experience this problem on my last stay, so perhaps this has been fixed. Also, wish they had better toilet seats..cheap plastic with open end, but otherwise a very nice place to stay, and I keep coming back.

• Stayed February 2005, traveled on business
3 Thank Hasig1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 30, 2004

We stayed at the Marriott Courtyard the weekend of Aug 27, as we were taking our daughter to school at Western Connecticut State University. It was extremely hot and humid, but the blast of cold air-conditioning as I walked through the door made me very happy.

Our room had a king size bed and was very new and modern. The pool and the hot tub were refreshing, and yes, the staff was EXTREMELY pleasant and helpful.

We used Marriott Reward points, so our room was free, which was great.

The breakfast was awesome - it was a buffet where you could also get omelettes & other specialties to order.

I highly recommed this hotel if you are in the area!!!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 22, 2004

We just got back from a 2 night stay at the Courtyard Danbury. It is definitely a more upscale Courtyard. Our room was quite large as was the bathroom. The bed was also unexpectedly comfortable. The decor in the room and throughout the hotel was of a high standard. There is a small pool and hot tub which we made use of but no bar or restaurant although they do serve breakfast. The front desk staff were friendly and courteous. I was definitely glad that we chose to stay at the Courtyard rather than the Holiday Inn across the street that has a very loud bar/nightclub attached to it!
Overall we had a very pleasant stay and I would definitely recommend the Courtyard to anyone staying in the Danbury area.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
White Lake, Michigan
Reviewed June 28, 2004

Stayed here two nights in June, 2004....friendliest hotel desk staff I have ever encountered; got maps and directions for me for a job interview i had... rooms were very tastefully decorated and the fitness center had a couple new treadmills and ellipticalls...also as mentioned full equipped business center w/ internet as well as a couple lobby fireplaces (nice touch im sure for the cold winter)-- but for summer they have a patio out back...only 2 1/2 stars on Priceline ($50 bid was a winner)-- but this hotel is 4 star in my book....

1 Thank fjnovak1
Connecticut
Reviewed March 2, 2004

This is one of the nicest Courtyards I've ever stayed at. The place is brand new, done in a sophisticated, New York decor. Rooms are spotless and include free DSL, HBO, and newspapers. There's a nice desk setup for business travelers. Front desk personnel were extremely polite, professional and helpful. All for $45 on Priceline! This is an outstanding hotel, especially for the business traveler who's watching costs but doesn't want to stay in a dump.

1 Thank pghvisitor