“Not worth the $$$”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I took a friend here for a birthday dinner hoping for a fun night out. The atmosphere and decor is trendy and a bit upscale, great bar and wine list. I am thinking we must have really caught them on an off night though given the other reviews. They were not busy at all and they usually are, so we thought great. We shared calamari as a starter and it was almost inedible-rubber comes to mind. Though the wait staff was attentive and timely, yet she never inquired why almost a whole plate of calamari was remaining. My friend and I both ordered the same steaks cooked the same-med rare, yet mine was almost well and her's cooked correctly. Given that the restaurant was not busy these meals should easily have been prepared properly. The best part of the meal was the wine and dessert, which we shared with our server.

This meal was not worth it's price, which was expensive and very disappointing. I would return for the bar as wine and cocktails are great as is the atmosphere, but might give dinner a serious second thought given our experience.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Dinner on Saturday nite with girlfriends. Every table was full when I arrived so I was wondering if we were going to be rushed along, but we were not! Waiter was perfectly attentive but not overbearing. Food was delicious and delivered timely and proportionately. Crowd was 30-40ish. Reminicient of Central Avenue in westchester with cars and cruising! Only downside, eating outside on the patio was nice except for all the smokers that kept coming in and out. Also, a little attention to separating parkinglot - too exposed and distracting between cars zipping in and out and the smokers back and forth. Maybe some trellis type walls or tall bushes to disguise? Overall, I plan on returning.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Lunch is the best time to go, no large crowds. Food was tasty, fresh and nice presentation. Had a meeting and was able to have privacy and no loud noise.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great place to sit down for a good meal. The food is very good. My wife loves the salmon. They lean more towards seafood dishes but there's plenty there for meat eaters too. The dining area has a low light feel to it. Good for a romantic dinner. There is a bar area as well. They have a few tables there for the drinking crowd. The bar area gets pretty lively. I wouldn't say it was too fancy but you definitely want to skip the jeans and t-shirt. It gets very busy on the weekends. If you plan to go there Friday or Saturday for dinner I strongly suggest reservations.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We just heard about Prespa recently, and chose to dine there while we were out running errands on a Friday night. We both chose "Seafood Prespa" from their specials menu- It was a fabulous combination of mussells, clams, shrimp, sea bass, salmon, and swordfish, all over fettuccine in a light broth- Absolutely delicious! We were extremely pleased with the crisp, flawless, and attentive service. We will definitely be going back soon- We are very picky people, about both food and service, and we could not have been happier with Prespa.