Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Danbury(Danbury)
Heidi's Inn(Brewster)
View Hotel
All reviewspancake makerfront deskhot cinnamon rollsroom was cleanrestaurants within walking distanceroom doorrecommend this hotelthe check in processfree breakfastthe breakfast areavisit familycomfortable stayshort staya great stayking roomoutdoor pooldefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We stayed here on November 22 while visiting family. It is very conveniently located right off I-84 and was reasonably priced for the location. We had previously stayed in this same hotel in September, when it was a Comfort Suites, and much of it was under construction. However, they had finished the construction this time around, and it looked high end, at least for what I would expect from a Holiday Inn Express.

Although we did not request it, we were given a King suite, which was a large room with a sleeper sofa and a kitchenette. Everything was very clean and looked brand new.

Our only issue with the room is that it never really cooled down. When we first came in, it was very warm so we turned the unit to the coolest setting before leaving. Several hours later when we returned to the room it was still stifling warm. The last time we stayed in September we had no issue with the heat so I think there was just something wrong with this unit. I mentioned it to the front desk the next morning, and the clerk took a note about it. Other than the temperature, the room was very comfortable.

Typical motel breakfast, though had a good selection of breads, as well as hot eggs, pancakes and bacon.

1  Thank LauE162
Reviewed November 22, 2012

For a business stay or family, this is an excellent place to stay. The recent renovations make it seem brand new and the staff is attentive and courteous. Great location right off of I-84 makes it easy to get to. If you are going to be in Danbury, this is the place to stay.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Blu555_12
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The location was perfect. Easy to get to from the interstate. I am pretty picky about the cleanliness of hotels, and found this to be spotless. It seams like it was just renovated and had comfortable rooms with nice furnishings. Quiet and clean. I will definately be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed over with my family for one night. I found the rooms to be new and clean. The staff was really nice and helpful. Great location if your going to need a hotel in the Danbury area, this is a good place to stay.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Just got back from trip visiting family & shopping near Danbury before all the holidays and stayed at the Holiday Inn... My wife and I got a great night's sleep after the long drive. The hotel was clean & quiet, A definite break from annoying relatives. Breakfast was great in the morning... The staff was very nice too...

We normally stay at my Family's house but my parents said they had done a lot of work renovating so we gave it a shot... I'm happy we did and we'll stay there again...