“Graduation Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Danbury
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Danbury
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights and had no complaints. The hotel is beautiful- from blooming flowers scenting the path to hotel entrance, to a very colorful and stylish sitting area/lobby, to clean, comfy, white bedding. All great. I loved the fact that everytime I entered or exited the hotel, there is a table set up with coffee, tea, and sweets-cookies etc. Workers are helpful and the price was certainly affordable. Overall, it was a great stay. It was also in a great location (right next to the highway and not far from the mall). I would recommend and stay there again when we visit our family in CT.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we appreciate the comments! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your travels through the area!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Danbury was the last stop on our road trip on our way home to Maine. Our room was comfortable and convenient with a microwave and refrigerator and complimentary Wi-Fi. After checking in, we decided to have an early dinner at the hotel bar. Besides the good food and drinks, what made the time pleasant and relaxing was our bartender, Jokarys Martinez. She made us feel welcome. Jokarys has the friendly personality that's just right for her job.

Another outstanding employee at the hotel is Lisa Brady. It wasn't until we got home and unpacked that I realized I had left some clothes in a drawer in the room. I called and talked to Lisa. After checking with Housekeeping, she called back and said, "I have the bag with your clothes in my hands." My clothes arrived by FedEx in a couple of days. Thank-you, Lisa.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel and staff, we appreciate it! Our staff always puts the guest first so I am glad to hear that you had a great experience!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We had a lovely stay at the Hilton-Garden. We spent 3 nights, and had no problems to speak of. The beds were quite comfortable, and having a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot were an added bonus. I was pleased to see that they had regular coffee cups, not paper or Styrofoam. I am a smoker, and they try to accommodate smokers with a smokers oasis outside that is not going to annoy non smokers. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Clean, premium room for my family. Comfortable beds, nice facilities and friendly, helpful staff made our stay enjoyable.

After 8 hours of driving, this was a comfortable oasis. Rooms were quiet, wireless Internet was speedy and showers had good pressure

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for commenting on your stay and our hotel and staff! We appreciate the time you took to do so. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Great place. Last minute decision to stay here. The staff were inviting and friendly.loved having coffee and cookies available upon our evening check in .the out door garden area was a pleasure to walk around, especially after a long drive. Although we did not have the breakfast ,It looked so good.

• Stayed: April 2013
HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel, your comments are appreciated! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, please visit again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I pass through Ridgefield/Danbury a lot on business and have stayed at HGI Danbury easily 15-20 nights this year so far; I was also there for extended stays in 2006-08. I'm very fond of the place and those who work there (by and large the same front desk and restaurant team over the last 6 years). Rooms are always clean, bed is comfy, front desk and restaurant staff (hi, Heather!) are professional and friendly, and it's conveniently located. The new remodeling and the kitchen/restaurant service add a lot. And the price/value is terrific (though I get a corporate discount). I was forced to stay at a competitor's place up the road recently when the HGI was sold out -- not remotely close in quality or comfort. HGI's breakfast is light years better, too. Jaclyn and the whole staff have gone out of their way to make me feel genuinely welcome and appreciated, and I in turn am grateful for the hospitality that's always extended to me there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for leaving feedback on our hotel and your experience! we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and the service provided, we have a seasoned staff that always puts the guest first! Please come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very good access to highway. We only stayed for the weekend visiting family nearby. The facility is very clean, great staff, rooms, bathrooms were very clean.... we would definitely stay again. We have stayed at other Hilton Garden Inns and the quality and cleanliness always seem to be quite good.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HiltonGardenDanbury, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Danbury, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thank you for commenting on our hotel! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts, and we are glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay. Please visit us again soon!