“Photastic!”

Dining options: Reservations
Bethel, Connecticut
“Photastic!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. What more can I say? I have never tasted anything bad here, ever. The bun;yum! Even the chicken wings are outta this world. Best food for the price anywhere around. And...big portions.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Average at best Pho”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I came in for lunch recently. I started with the non-fried spring rolls. These were excellent! I got the beef with brisket pho. I have has quite a bit of pho in my travels. This pho was average at best. The brisket was very fatty. There was limited garnish to add to the pho.
Not sure why it is listed as #2 on the TA list.

• Visited July 2013
Winsted, Connecticut
“Why is this place #2??”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Trip advisor, you have never steered me wrong before. All of your top rated restaurants have always been incredible. So, I expected the same when this restaurant was number 2 of TWO HUNDRED others. However, someone must be leaving fake reviews for this place, because I was immensely disappointed. I've had better vietnamese at many other unexpected places. We ordered dumplings, spring rolls, and the beef bun and everything was really mediocre. Service was slow and inattentive and we were seated cramped into a corner between two other families when the entire rest of the place was empty. I wish I had tried any of the other two hundred options in the area.

Pennington, New Jersey
“Pho TASTIC!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had a good beef Pho meal, yesterday. They were a bit short on bean sprouts but the broth is very flavorful. II also did a side of ice coffee and for desert ate a taro cake that was nicely paired with vanilla ice cream and condensed milk drizzle. All in all bill ended up being under $20 which is a bargain.

Danbury, Connecticut
“Pho Vietnamese”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

This little restaurant is a favorite of ours. The food is authentic and delicious . The service is attentive and courteous. It is the best Asian food in Danbury.

• Visited January 2013