“Yummy and Different”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sherman, Connecticut
“Yummy and Different”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We read about this restaurant in a new magazine and had to try it.

It is in a little unassuming strip mall. You wouldn't look twice. But you get in and the crowds tell you how popular it is.

We started with the Vietnamese spring rolls with peanut sauce. They wer so fresh and delicious. Then we ordered the Bun with grilled shrimp. Basically a salad but one of the best I have ever had!! Then we had the Pho Sizzle - recommended by the magazine. Soup noodles and grilled steak. Very yummy.

We will be back!

• Visited April 2013

“Great food, great service”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have been eating here for years. It has undergone changes but the food continues to impress. This place used to be the best value in Danbury for food quality. Prices did go up but it is still a good value for great food. Love the mussels!

• Visited January 2013
Danbury, Connecticut
“Amazing, Thanks TripAdvisor!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had dinner here this weekend and absolutely loved it! I've driven by this place literally hundreds of times, but always just assumed it was some kind of typical "fast food Chinese-esque" run of the mill plaza restaurants. If it weren't for TripAdvisor I would have never known it was actually an awesome restaurant. Food was so, so tasty and very reasonably priced. Very friendly service. Fun (quiet) music playing. Very casual atmosphere.

Don't make the mistake I made and ignore this place.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ron S
Carmel, New York
“We love this place!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant for a few years and have introduced many others to it. The food is truly excellent and prices very reasonable. The service has improved greatly, too. I love the appetizers, phos, large salads and everything that I have tried. I think my favorite are the summer spring rolls with peanut dipping sauce and Pho Sizzle. The only downside is the wait for a table very often. They need to expand! Or even better, open another restaurant where I live - in Carmel, NY!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank milliegordon2
Danbury, Connecticut
“Light and healthy”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Their red curry is wonderful. Noodle dishes are unique and fresh. Love the ginger dumplings. BYOB.. which makes it very reasonable as well.

Visited March 2013