“Food was ok”

Kibberia
Ranked #15 of 284 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We had flatbreads and they were not flavorful at all. Need some salt or something. The falafel was very good and so was the humus. Otherwise it was nothing more than average middle eastern food. We will try it again and see how it goes.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

This is the second time I've been there. Not a fan! Their flatbread was very messy and combination in toppings didn't really match. Rice was good and falafels were ok. NY food trucks have better. Its like fast food. It's my opinion for what it's worth.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I've eaten lunch at Kibberia many times and even gotten take-out for girls night at my house. The food is very fresh, delicious and very reasonable priced. The ambience is clean and simple - nothing fancy here - but perfect for lunch. If you're tired of the standard options for lunch but want a delicious lunch that doesn't cost a fortune or take 2 hours, Kibberia is perfect for you!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The food here is good. I got the lamb shwarma salad. It ewas very tasty and well spiced. EXCEPT the shwarma isnt real shwarma, its more like a grounded meat and spiced. real shwarma is on a roatator and cooked and sliced off. their hummus is ok, not too authentic for middle eastern food. overall a clean place with quality food

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Always have been happy with my ordered food! I always recommend for a healthy salad , inexpensive and predictable. I have never not enjoyed what I was eating! Nice place to chat and hang out with friends while you enjoy a healthy bite!