“Awful”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Cromwell
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Staff was extremely rude. Especially the girl named Erica. Took forever to get my food and I will certainly not be going back. Worst dunkin ive been to in awhile. Btw all these other "reviewers" are most likely the store owner/manager. Anywhoo. Thank you for your time

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I liked Dunkin Donuts because there were great variety of donuts.Happy faces on workers and the great decorations.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Very consistent and service staff is very friendly. I have been questioning whether they take the business for granted. I spend an average of $5.00 /day and now trying to make my own ice coffee at home.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Wait til you go to this one. It's ten times better than the other dunkin donuts. They have donuts and coffee. Also, they have donuts. The staff should wear capes because they are super heros to me. No but seriously go here.