“Quite, Clean and Delicious Food”

Courtyard Hartford Cromwell
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cromwell
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Quite, Clean and Delicious Food”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Had a great stay. Front desk help was very courteous. The place was clean, modern and the food was delicious. The lobby and room had an upbeat style and progressive style. The Bistro has a great selection, and I recommend the Tomato, Mozzarella flatbread and hummus. I will come back again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bangor, ME
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel while my son's baseball team played in a Regional baseball tournament. We were there for 4 nights and the stay was fantastic. The staff was amazing and accommodating. (Allowing for late check out,etc).

The hotel has been newly renovated and is very modern. There is a great common area which also shares a space with Starbucks,The Bistro and booths with media pods. The outdoor patio with fire pit was a great place to meet with friends after the games.

The rooms are spacious and very clean. We had a king room with a pull out sofa. The room had a desk area, a granite bar area with coffee maker and an over sized mini fridge. Bathrooms were nice size and offer Paul Mitchell bath products. Air conditioning definitely works well. Free WiFi for up to 6 devices per room.

There were many places to eat right around the hotel. We had a great time at Billy Tee's right down the street, a Chili's in the parking lot and a fantastic sandwich shop across the street. Cromwell Diner has great pancakes too!

Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Gill, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I am blessed to say I travel often, and I search for good deals and good hotels. I am happy to say the courtyard in Cromwell Connecticut falls under what I was looking for.

I walked in and was greeted by Michael, he was a very kind person, and explained the hotel key system was down but offered us drinks while we waited a brief ten minutes to keep us happy. Which made the situation positive. Then had someone walk us to our rooms and I didn't catch their name but they were also friendly as well

The rooms are nice and spacey, and have decent accommodations. For you lady's Paul Mitchell products fill the bathroom instead of your average cheep hotel soap..
The pool was okay but it was only about five feet If that.
I will say they have a beautiful fire and patio with chairs and tables outside and it really made the gathering special. The nightlife and the area the hotel falls in is perfect to go to the bar and come back and sit around the fire..

All and all this stay was great, and I would go back again if traveling that way

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Greer, SC
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This property underwent an extensive renovation and the results are terrific - except that our room smelled like industrial adhesive. We actually got a pop-up air freshener to try to mitigate the odor. The decor is modern and the room well-appointed (although we found the curved loveseat a tad awkward). The air conditioning unit was mercifully quiet, a real plus. The bed was comfy, except the top sheet was oddly sized and wouldn't stay tucked in. It seemed strange, too, that no breakfast (even a continental one) is included in the room price, which isn't cheap (our room rate was $149). There is a restaurant in the hotel where one can purchase breakfast, and it was very good, but for a hotel located in a business corridor (I-91) not to include it with the room seemed cheap. Also chintzy: I had a problem with my cell phone and needed to make a local call, but I couldn't find mention of any rate, if there was one, so I called the front desk. The clerk had to put me on hold to find out, and then told me it was $2! For a local call! That's pretty pathetic. The staff was very nice and helpful and the location is great, but I don't think we'd stay here again given the lack of amenities.

Room Tip: If you'll be traveling there soon, I would ask to see the room first, just to see if the adhesiv...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed August 6, 2014

closeby to all basic things. was there for two nights for a meeting. good location and good staff. I had a small issue with the bedsheet and once i called the front desk, they changed it within few minutes. very responsive.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Maspeth, New York
Reviewed July 18, 2014

You can't go wrong with a marriott hotel.

This hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and the breakfast sandwich I had there was delicious. Great comfortable room, clean smell free hotel and it seemed as though marriott is trying to be better than other hotels. Well, so far they are outshining them!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had the best customer service at this hotel. I stayed at this hotel during my first week of work at a new company. On my first day the taxi cab did not show up to take me to work an one of the Hotel Employees, Donna Franklin, took the time out of her day to drive me in her personal car to my office. I would not have made it to my first day of work without her! This was the best hotel customer service experience that I have ever had.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cromwell
Radisson Hotel Cromwell
Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center
Hampton Inn Rocky Hill
Hampton Inn Rocky Hill
#2 of 5 in Rocky Hill

Been to Courtyard Hartford Cromwell? Share your experiences!