All reviews hall noise basic accommodations room was clean late checkout decent breakfast free breakfast checking in leslie channels
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Out second stay. Good value for very basic accommodations. First room has a stale mothball smelling oder. Staff had no problem providing another room. Room was clean. Breakfast was ok. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

A pleasant surprise is what I found after waiting in line for 20+ minutes at another budget motel nearby while the desk was trying to reason with some potentialCustomers I found s very well-equipped ,clean bathroom. It also had a large, clean and comfortable room. If I have to find anything wrong the area above the tub walls should be scraped and repainted. Otherwise, good for the money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in quality inn for a week . It was a real bad experience. Bad housekeeping, they didn’t clean well my room , the blanket was ripped and there were stains in the sheets , like it was never washed.The lady in the front desk with glasses is very rude . She will always blame the system being slow and she can not multitask at all . She is always screaming and complaining about how the phone keeps ringing and can not take care of it. She will yell at you if you ask a question while she is on the computer and will tell you rudely that you will have to stay quiet till she finishes up . Unfortunately,I couldn’t change the hotel as I booked for a whole week. They have the slowest elevator on earth .
For that much money , I would not recommend!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2018

I needed a last-minute room for a college reunion and this was one of the few hotels available the day before. Great value, especially for the price - comfortable bed, clean room, friendly staff, decent breakfast. Everything was clean and pretty modern, and no problems getting a bit of a late checkout.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Initially I was a little hesitant on booking based on some of the reviews but I gave it a go anyway. When checking in, the front desk staff was very polite. A few of the reviews that I read said that there was a strong odor in the lobby but when I was there I didn't smell anything. Upon opening the door to our room first impression was pretty nice it. I did my usual inspection of any hotel room that I stay in and didn't find any problems until I got to the bathroom. The tub was leaking and there was soap scum everywhere. It was as if the tub hadn't physically been wiped down in weeks. Here comes the disgusting part - I lifted up the toilet seat to find human feces splattered all over the bottom of the seat and in the rim of the bowl. I immediately took a picture to show the people at the front desk and was told that housekeeping was not around and was offered a bottle of water as compensation. We immediately left to go to the store to buy cleaning supplies out of my own pocket to go back and clean both the dirty toilet and the tub. Aside from the dirty bathroom, our stay was overall nice. The water was hot, the beds were comfortable, and it was right off the highway. Although I don't think I would stay here again because of the bathroom incident. I should not have to leave and buy cleaning supplies out of my own pocket to clean a bathroom that should have been cleaned in the first place.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank DHagg87