“Conference across street”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Cromwell
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had a 4 day CranioSacral Therapy Conference/workshop across the street at the Crowne Plaza, which was very over priced for not much from what I heard from people who stayed there....The Quality Inn was clean, free breakfast (basic but fine) and internet, new tv was great and plenty of room in the 2 queen room I stayed in...the beds and pillows were good and fluffy :) Also, this place is PET FRIENDLY so I was able to bring my buddy, Myles, for a little trip to CT with me, there was a $25 fee per night so not bad at all. There were trails to walk down, really pretty considering is kinda middle of nowhere, and plenty of room for him to run around and afternoon picnic. The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and were able to accommodate everything I needed for myself and dog for feeling at home for a few days while in a hotel. Special thanks to Rosa and the manager, Al, for helping me with a late checkout. Also, kinda 80's feel so enjoy the trip back hehe.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Wi fi was sporadic, TV reception so-so., Good free breakfast, room ok, bath updated. A/C adequate but loudish and not really automatic. Eat at the restaurant across the st at Crown Plaza. Not much in the neighborhood but only 5-10 min from Wesleyan Univ.

Room Tip: Ask for something close to the wi fi router!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Me and my wife stayed here, attending a wedding in Haddam, CT. The hotel was just what I expected, clean rooms, a little bit outdated, generic customer service and continental breakfast. The property can definitely improve in certain areas. But still great value for your money.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Our group of friends from MA visited us and we reserved a few rooms for them to stay at. Our friends were happy with their experience. The breakfast was good with surprisingly hot food items not found in other similar hotel. I would make my friends stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

the room was clean and had a fresh smell to it. it was easy on off the interstate. Did not eat there so I have no idea food in the area. check in was fast and easy. the lobby was clean. breakfast was normal as most are no hot food. yes I would stay here again if I am ever this way. I always try to stay on the first floor

Room Tip: always first floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I needed a place to crash after a fire in my house and this hotel offered a decent rate for the night so i decided to give it a try. The room was clean and in decent shape. The bathroom was a bit small and outdated but clean. According to there website they offere daily breakfast but at the time i checked out which was around 8AM there was nothing available and was disappointed. FYI if you have Sprint cell service the reception inside was horrible so beware. Overall an ok place for a quick stay but there better options in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
cromwellqualityinn, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments, and I’m very sorry to hear about the fire at your home. I hope everyone got out safely. I’m especially glad we could be there for you. We strive for a 100 percent positive experience, and I apologize that the bathroom was too small for you and that the breakfast and cell service were lacking. Cell service in this area has improved dramatically since then, and we’ve improved our breakfast offerings too. I hope you can stay with us again under better circumstances.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Very pleasant visit to this hotel. Friendly and courteous staff when checking in. The rooms was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Nothing negative to say about this establishment. Great place to stay. Good value.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cromwell
Radisson Hotel Cromwell
#1 of 3 in Middletown
Comfort Inn & Suites Conference Center
Quality Inn & Suites Meriden
Passport Inn & Suites Middletown

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!