“It was insanity”

Got a photo?
Add it.
No Anchovies
Reviewed December 7, 2013

It was insanity that caused me to return to this mediocre pizza restaurant. The pizza was tasteless, too thick and very much overpriced. Just like on our last visit except this time we tried 2 different types - I ordered pepperoni and my wife vegetable. There was too little sauce and/or toppings on each so there was way too much uneatable crust. I won't be pulling a MacArthur by returning.

There are newer reviews for No Anchovies

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We recently attended a convention in Cromwell, CT and decided on take-out dining one night. Our order (for 4 people) from No Anchovies was delivered quickly. The order was accurately filled (not always the case with take-out orders), the food was hot and delicious. Their medium pizza was equivalent to other places "large".

My only critizism was that they didn't include any napkins with the order.