“Excellent Breakfast Menu”

Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Cromwell
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: A modern family owned Diner serving America's Favorite Comfort Food Made Fresh Daily! Breakfast All Day, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Beer, Wine, Cocktails, Dessert, Lavazza Coffee. Full service, seating for 200+, buses welcome. Our big Menu is worth the read - locals will tell you about our famous homemade corned beef hash,chourico hash, sausage gravy, potato pancakes, great omelet selection and of course our Pancake House selections; awesome sandwiches, wraps and melts, fresh natural angus burgers, chicken pot pie, shepard's pie and the best yankee pot roast anywhere!! We specialize in fresh cooked to order - we offer many choices for folks to order their perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner - from our "real deal breakfast platters" to our "fresh avocado toast & eggs" to our "Blue Plate Specials". We hope to see you soon!! STAY HUNGRY 'TIL EXIT 21!!
Connecticut
“Excellent Breakfast Menu”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I was having a meeting nearby and found the Cromwell Diner for breakfast. An extensive breakfast menu. There were many pancake selections as well as the usual breakfast items. Coffee was excellent. Clean, spacious, and friendly service.

• Visited February 2014

Hartford, Connecticut
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Chicken fried steak and Benedict are great.Been here multiple times always good food and Good service and clean !

Shamong, NJ
“excellent diner”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

recommended by a local. meatloaf was outstanding. mac and cheese was very good. good coffee. *could not award excellent as i do not understand not having stewed tomatoes.

• Visited January 2014
magicbullet058
“great diner”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A diner with very good unpretentious diner food, that in one sentence is what Cromwell diner is. Not more needs to be said.

• Visited December 2013
Cromwell, Connecticut
“Where's my waitress? ”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Coming to this diner is always a great experience. The food is always fast and taste so fresh. Yesterday I had meatloaf with there veggie of the day, which apparently is always broccoli. (Even though I didn't order it) Their portions are HUGE enough to feed two. Every time I go I happen to get the same waitress, be it morning, afternoon, night, or after the bar. She's amazing. She always makes me feel like I am company at her own house. This time though I had this sloppy looking waiter that didn't check up on me and got my order wrong. Even with the order wrong the food was good so no need to complain. I'll def ask for my waitress next time.
They serve alcohol here too. They need to expand there selection though.
This diner is so close to the highway, gas station, walmart. It is great and definitely beats going to fast food.

Been to Cromwell Diner? Share your experiences!